Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vengeance Extreme




While fragrance browsing this past week I came across this AMAZING new scent by Juliette Has a Gun: Vengeance Extreme.  The Chypre scent is enhanced with notes of patchouli and Bulgarian rose giving it a fresh, floral and characteristically provocative air.

True to my inquisitive nature, when I discover something I like, I research -- A LOT.  So naturally, I visited  the Juliette Has a Gun site and curiously explored the e-shop, locations, brand & creator.  I was surprised to learn that the founder & creator,  fragrance legacy Romano Ricci (great grandson of Nina Ricci & Grandson of Robert Ricci), is actually quite young, attractive and a ladies' man.  No wonder the sex-appeal these scents have!


Juliette Has a Gun originated in Europe where it was first carried in Paris' famed Colette boutique and is now available in the U.S. at luxury boutiques, including Henri Bendel.


No comments:

Post a Comment