Sunday, August 28, 2011

DECOR

I've been taking advantage of having Sex and The City 2 on HBO and just letting it play on repeat for some outfit inspiration (yes, I said "outfit inspiration")! The whole film is filled with gorgeous fashions but after watching it several times, I cannot decide what's better: the clothes or the decor!? The rooms at
the Abu Dhabi hotel the girls stay at are just fabulous -- so luxurious and full of color, fine fabrics and incredible details.  So, this post is an ode to that design style and of course, SATC2. I hope you too will be inspired!






*Image Sources: Collage by myself on polyvore (berbertrading.com, home-decor.hsn.com, plumo.com, e-mosaik.com, themoroccanbazaar.com, thedecoratingdiva.com, abchome.com), ElleDecor.com

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog! pls check out mine

    http://gorgeouspieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete