Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Coveting: Turquoise Drop Earrings



Turquoise jewelry has always been in my top top toppp most worn/shopped/covetted/made list! I love the stone and the color is flattering on most all skin tones.  It is also believed to bring the wearer good luck - total bonus! Anyways, during the last week I've been searching high and low for turquoise drop earrings similar to the ones pictured on Anna Dello Russo (by Santo Spirito 13) and Blake Lively (by Lorraine Schwartz) -- ideally for a reasonable price -- to no avail :( I'm generally a master at hunting down my most wanted list but this one has me stuck for now.  It was definitely easier to find things in New York than in Panama but such is life in the tropics!! The search is on.. 

1 comment:

  1. Cascading layers of green and gold make up these brilliant Turquoise Designer Drop Earrings. Set in smooth polished gold tone finish each ‘feather’ is uniquely set and free moving. Filigree gold pattern adds just the right touch. Measures approximately 3.5 inches in wear length and has cushion backers to stay secure.

    ReplyDelete