Friday, November 11, 2011

JENNA LYONS' PARK SLOPE HOME

JCrew President (one of my favorite fashionistas), Jenna  Lyons, is apparently as talented at decorating as she is at dressing! The black-walled bedroom/bathroom in this Park Slope home has lingered in my mind since I first spotted it while searching for black-wall inspiration (yes, black-wall inspiration) in Elle Decor.  At the time, I hadn't realized that this incredible bedroom belonged to one of my favorite fashion icons...although, I'm not completely surprised.  Anyways, enjoy the photos (they obviously aren't mine, they are from fashionologie)! I hope you like them as much as I do! And PS...the closet is my favorite part but you'll have to scroll all the way to the bottom, I saved the best for last. Oh and, PPS...there is more to this story, but this isn't a gossip site ;) So, if you really want to know you'll need to find it elsewhere


















2 comments: